The Buffalo Bill Cody Races follow scenic courses through the community of Cody, Wyoming. The event was created to bring local runners together and to attract destination runners to our spectacular community.
Registration is still OPEN!
Friday, September 21st
- 12pm-6pm: Packet pick-up @ Sunlight Sports in downtown Cody (1131 Sheridan Ave)
Saturday September 22nd
- 7h30am-8h30am – Race day registration/packet pick-up
- 8h30am-8h50am – Free group led warm-up in the park (near start) with trainer Lauralin Williamson
- 9am – Start of Half Marathon
- 9h45am – Start of 10K
- 10h30-11am – Awards ceremony
- Whenever you finish-2pm – After-party in the Park!
Both courses will have a strict cut-off time of 1pm. Anyone still on course at 1pm will be picked up and given a complimentary ride to the after-party!