VIRTUAL RACE DEETS
This is a Virtual Race to compliment The Hunt Trail Race that has been postponed! The Virtual Hunt will be an event anyone can participate in for free. In order to be a part of The Virtual Hunt, go to https://www.strava.com – create or login to your account and join The Virtual Hunt Trail Race Club. Then find a trail or dirt road to run or hike at any time on April 4th, 2020. Use The Virtual Hunt Trail Race Club on Strava to train and connect with others. We may be isolated, but we are still a community.
- FREE for anyone to participate.
- Your run MUST be posted to The Virtual Hunt Trail Race Club on Strava for everyone (and most importantly me) to see – this means you’ll need to make your activity public for at least April 4th.
- MUST be outside – no treadmills allowed.
- MUST be on trails – at the very least dirt roads – the less maintained the better.
- Any distance is allowed.
- A picture of some sort is required while on your run – can be of the trail/views, or a selfie.
- One submission per person on April 4th, 2020.
- Don’t forget to take your dog!
- Remember social distancing recommendations – 6 ft apart if you run with/near someone else.